Job opportunity: Marketing Executive
Looking for growth and a great environment to work in?
Goldstar IT are an established, fast-growing IT consultancy specialising in Zoho integrations. Identified and supported by Zoho as a select growth partner with 2020 being a very exciting year.
Currently a team of 5, including our Director Paul Goldsmith, our vision is to make IT more personal and change preconceptions. Committed to working in a way that’s open, collaborative, fun and most importantly highly effective. We are looking for not only a great Marketeteer but importantly someone who shares our ethos.
With an honest, client centric approach Goldstar IT believe companies should only use technology that’s right for them and provides the highest ROI. If you share this belief and want to be a part of a hard-working, successful team then read on.
Requirements of the role:
• Degree in Marketing would be an advantage as would CIM qualification.
• Previous online marketing experience ideally from the same or similar industry.
• Strong project management/organisational skills.
• Ability to use spreadsheets to analyse data and spot trends.
• Understanding of customer segmentation.
• Experience of HTML coding and Photoshop would be an advantage.
• Analytical and proactive approach to online marketing.
• Ability to work independently
• Salary – depending on skills & experience
• Paid sick pay
• 28 days holiday per year
• 1/2 extra day for Christmas
• 1 extra day for your birthday
• Regular trips as a team – Our last one was the Christmas party to an escape room and games in Brighton
• 9am – 5:30pm however there are flexible working arrangements available
• Training given to certify you
• Working from home opportunities
• Bonus scheme